Tuesday, September 17, 2013

paradise


It may be 830 in the morning, and I may not have had any coffee yet, but I am in doctor's office paradise. 
The receptionist wasn't headache causing cheery. She didn't hand me paperwork I wouldn't possibly know how to fill out for myself, let alone another person. I got the easy ones today. 
The coffee is fantastic. I did something I haven't done since college (which usually means something ridiculously awful) and put hot coca powder in my coffee instead of creamer. Oh, I forgot how good this tasted. 
I don't even care how the rest of the day goes. I am sitting in a zen garden waiting room, watching nick jr, and drinking a great cup of coffee. 
This is doctor's office paradise and this is my reward. At least for the next few minutes...

No comments:

Post a Comment